Course Registration Information for 2019-2020 School Year
Current 9th-11th grade Students
Bunn High School students in grades 9-11 will use PowerSchool to register for courses online. School Counselors will conduct online registration sessions from March 18 - April 18. School Counselors will meet with students during their English classes to register online. Sessions will be held for 9th and 11th graders who took English during 1st semester (see Online Registration Sessions link below for dates). Any changes can be made on the printed sheet and submitted to the Student Services office. Below are registration forms that students can use to prepare for their online registration session.
- 2019 Online Registration Sessions for Rising 10-12th graders
- Rising 10th Grade Registration Form
- AP Capstone Program Information and Application for Rising 10th Graders
- Rising 11th Grade Registration Form
- Rising 12th Grade Registration Form
Current 8th grade students will submit a paper form for registration. They will not register through PowerSchool. The 8th Grade Parent & Student Night has been scheduled during Bunn High School's Open House/Curriculum Night event which will be held on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in the Bunn High School auditorium. After this meeting parents and students may visit our Curriculum Fair which will be held in the gymnasium. Copies of a letter for 8th grade parents and registration forms will be distributed to 8th grade students by BMS a week prior to the parent meeting. Students will submit their registration forms to their 8th grade homeroom teacher by Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Resources for Registration
- Franklin County Schools High School Course Registration Guide
- NC Graduation Requirements
- CTE Career Clusters
- Course Descriptions & Textbook Requirements for Online Classes Offered by NCVPS-
- Career and College Promise Program