- Bunn High School will send transcripts electronically to any college/university in North Carolina through the College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC). Students will have the opportunity to create an account at www.CFNC.org during their freshman year and will learn how to use the CFNC transcript manager to submit and track their transcripts electronically. Students who do not have a CFNC account or have forgotten their password information should see their school counselor.
- Seniors who apply to any college/university in NC will be required to send their first transcript through www.CFNC.org by using the CFNC transcript manager. Once a student sends a transcript through CFNC, CFNC will automatically set-up to issue a final transcript to that institution in June. Seniors will be responsible for using CFNC to submit their final transcript if they are attending a college/university in NC. During a student’s senior year, BHS will only mail paper transcripts to out-of-state colleges, scholarships programs, and any colleges/universities that request mid-term grades in January.
- Students are able to continue to use CFNC after graduation to submit transcripts.
- Students may receive free paper transcripts up to 7 days after graduation.
- The transcript fee is $5.00. All fees must be paid before transcripts are provided.
- Graduates may order and pay for their transcripts by using our online service called Need My Transcript.